NEW: Programme 2013
To download programmes of previous meetings please click here.
The 2013 meeting programme will cover the following thematic blocks:
1. Climatology: On temporal and spatial variability of the Mediterranean climate and on methodologies for its characterization. Studies on phenomena that imply risk on people and property.
2. Processes and applications: Works describing meteorological processes in the Mediterranean, of regional or local character, as well as related applications (modelling, pollution, agrometeorology, etc.).
3. Remote and in-situ measurements: Contributions describing such techniques applied to research or numerical weather prediction, such as measurement of meteorological parameters or remote sensing.
4. Numerical modelling: Works regarding numerical modelling at all scales.
5. MISTRALS Special Sessions: This session is focused on the international program for systematic observations and research dedicated to the understanding of the Mediterranean Basin environmental process under the planet global change. It will cover the topics: ChArMEx (Chemistry-Aerosol Mediterranean Experiment), HyMeX (Hydrological cycle in the Mediterranean Experiment), MerMeX (Marine Mediterranean Experiment), SICMed (Continental Surfaces and Interfaces in the Mediterranean area).